We are a social enterprise and a non profit organisation. We are local people helping other local people who may have issues with their mental health. As such, we rely heavily on donations and help from people and other groups. Even if you think you have nothing to offer, there will be some way you can help us.
· Donate money directly to us via our justgiving page https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/rustyroad2recovery
· We are setting up a food bank at Rusty Road 2 Recovery. If you are able to donate food, please get in contact with us.
· Donate tools or materials. Do you have any tools for working on cars or motorbikes that you no longer need? Donate them to us where they will put to good use by the people we work with. Contact us on 01278 431864
· Use our PIP garage. Contact us to arrange bringing your car in for repairs. There is a special rate for those who receive PIP benefits and a great value repair rate for the regular public. For more information visit https://www.rustyroad2recovery.co.uk/pip
· Tell your friends and family about our work. Someone may know someone who would benefit from working with us. Someone might want their car repaired.
· Like and share our posts on Facebook and Twitter. Read our blog on the website. The more likes and shares we can get on social media, the more people that will see and hear about the work we do.
· Check out all the pages on our website where you can find all the information you need about our project. You can find details of our sponsors, read the blog, see merchandise that is available to buy etc. https://www.rustyroad2recovery.co.uk/
· If you can help us in any other way, please get in contact with us. We’d love to hear from you.